Skip to Main Content
Moringa oleifera Lam. Reseda, horseradish tree. Moringaceae. Horseradish tree family.Author(s):
Source: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . (SO-ITF-SM; 61).
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (652 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationParrotta, John A. 1993. Moringa oleifera Lam. Reseda, horseradish tree. Moringaceae. Horseradish tree family. USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry; . (SO-ITF-SM; 61).
- Moringa oleifera [monograph]
- Microwave-assisted liquefaction of rape straw for the production of bio-oils
- Thermal decomposition characteristics of microwave liquefied rape straw residues using thermogravimetric analysis
XML: View XML