Skip to Main Content
Spondias mombin L. Hogplum. Anacardiaceae. Cashew family.Author(s): John K. Francis
Source: USDA Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station, Institute of Tropical Forestry;. 4 p. (SO-ITF-SM; 51).
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (510 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrancis, John K. 1992. Spondias mombin L. Hogplum. Anacardiaceae. Cashew family. USDA Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station, Institute of Tropical Forestry;. 4 p. (SO-ITF-SM; 51).
- Silvical characteristics of yellow birch (Betula alleghaniensis)
- Plant Guide: Yellow beeplant (Cleome lutea Hook)
- Releasing Yellow Birch Saplings and Poles
XML: View XML