Skip to Main Content
Chemical and physical analyses of selected plants and soils from Puerto Rico (1981-1990)Author(s): M. J. Sanchez; E. Lopez; A. E. Lugo
Source: Res. Note IITF-RN-1
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
Download Publication (4.9 B)
DescriptionThis report contains the result of many analyses conducted at the laboratory of the IITF of Puerto Rico between 1981 and 1990. our objective was to make available the chemical and physical data developed for tropical forest ecosystems.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSanchez, M. J.; Lopez, E.; Lugo, A. E. 1997. Chemical and physical analyses of selected plants and soils from Puerto Rico (1981-1990). Res. Note IITF-RN-1. Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico: USDA Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry. 112 p.
Keywordsplant, soil, chemical, element, tropical
- The flora of Canon San Cristóbal, Puerto Rico.
- Chemical and physical analyses of selected plants and soils from Puerto Rico (1981-2000)
- Magnolia splendens Urban laurel sabino. Magnoliaceae, Magnolia family .
XML: View XML