Skip to Main Content
At what temporal scales does disturbance affect belowground nutrient pools?Author(s): W. L. Silver; F. N. Scatena; H. Johnson; T. G. Siccama; F. Watt
Source: Biotropica. 28(4a):441-457.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (971 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSilver, W. L.; Scatena, F. N.; Johnson, H.; Siccama, T. G., and Watt, F. 1996. At what temporal scales does disturbance affect belowground nutrient pools?. Biotropica. 28(4a):441-457.
Keywordsforest floor, harvesting, hurricane, nutrient availability, root biomass, soil organic matter, tropical forest
- Timber resource statistics for western Oregon, 1997.
- Comparisons between field- and LiDAR-based measures of stand structrual complexity
- Examining conifer canopy structural complexity across forest ages and elevations with LiDAR data
XML: View XML