Skip to Main Content
Endophytic Fungi of Manilkara bidentata Leaves in Puerto RicoAuthor(s): D. Jean Lodge; P. J. Fisher; B. C. Sutton
Source: Mycologia, Vol. 88, No. 5. (Sep. - Oct., ), pp. 733-738.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (294 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationD. Jean Lodge; P. J. Fisher; B. C. Sutton 1996. Endophytic Fungi of Manilkara bidentata Leaves in Puerto Rico. Mycologia, Vol. 88, No. 5. (Sep. - Oct., ), pp. 733-738.
KeywordsXylaria, species diversity, tropical forest
- Environmental globalization, organizational form, and expected benefits from protected areas in Central America
- Chaparral in southern and central coastal California in the mid-1990s: area, ownership, condition, and change.
- Nonadditive effects of leaf litter species diversity on breakdown dynamics in a deteritus-bases stream
XML: View XML