Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Symposium on Needs for Nondestructive Testing in the Forest Products IndustriesAuthor(s):
Source: Research note FPL no. 080. Madison, WI : USDA, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 96 pages
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: View PDF (796 KB)
DescriptionThe purpose of this meeting was to bring together about 30 representatives of the various forest products industries and a few affiliated research and educational institutions to discuss and define industry needs for nondestructive testing. The necessity for such a meeting was made clear in the Symposium on Nondestructive Testing of Wood held at this Laboratory in October 1963.1 The meeting was a direct result of the recommendation made at the close of that Symposium, pointing out that effective development of nondestructive testing within the forest products industries is dependent on having the needs for such testing better defined than has been done to date.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Citationnull 1965. Proceedings of the Symposium on Needs for Nondestructive Testing in the Forest Products Industries. Research note FPL no. 080. Madison, WI : USDA, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 96 pages
KeywordsNon-destructive testing, forest products industries, wood products, wood properties, stiffness, glue boards
- Proceedings of the Symposium on Nondestructive Testing of Wood.
- Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood—50 Years of Research: International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium Series
- Proceedings: 19th International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium
XML: View XML