Skip to Main Content
Wood products manufacture at small sawmills and woodworking plantsAuthor(s): Frederick B. Malcolm
Source: Research note FPL no. 087, rev. 1973. Madison, WI : USDA, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 16 pages.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: View PDF (113 KB)
DescriptionPossible lines of manufacture and general requirements are summarized for various wood products from small sawmills and woodworking plants.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMalcolm, Frederick B. 1973. Wood products manufacture at small sawmills and woodworking plants. Research note FPL no. 087, rev. 1973. Madison, WI : USDA, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 16 pages.
KeywordsManufacture, machinery, sawmilling, wood products, equipment, labor, raw materials, woodworking plants, business factors, capital investment
- A collection of log rules
- Veneer cutting and drying properties of tupelo
- The identification of Douglas-fir wood
XML: View XML