Skip to Main Content
A comprehensive bibliography on vacation homes and recreational lands in the United StatesAuthor(s): Richard L. Ragatz; H. Ken Cordell
Source: Res. Pap. SE-202. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 31 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (4.84 MB)
DescriptionThis bibliography contains 619 references on vacation homes and recreational lands. It is divided into five major parts: I-evolution of the markets. II-analyzing the markets. III-the consumer, IV-impacts from recreational properties, and V-miscellaneous.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRagatz, Richard L.; Cordell, H. Ken 1980. A comprehensive bibliography on vacation homes and recreational lands in the United States. Res. Pap. SE-202. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 31 p.
KeywordsMarkets, land development, condominiums, recreational properties
- Connecting West Virginia fee-fishing businesses with the larger tourism market through the development of tourism package
- Changes in recreation values after fire in the northern Rocky Mountains
- Trends in the market for privately owned seasonal recreational housing
XML: View XML