Skip to Main Content
Topography affected landscape fire history patterns in southern Arizona, USAAuthor(s): Jose M. Iniguez; Thomas W. Swetnam; Stephen R. Yool
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (765 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationIniguez, J.M., T.W. Swetnam, and S.Yool. 2008. Topography affected landscape fire history patterns in southern Arizona, USA. Forest Ecology and Management 256:295-303.
- Nonparametric Bayesian predictive distributions for future order statistics
- White Spruce and moose enhancement project.
- Response of Planted Royal Paulownia to Weed Control Treatments After Coppice
XML: View XML