Skip to Main Content
Topography affected landscape fire history patterns in southern Arizona, USAAuthor(s): Jose M. Iniguez; Thomas W. Swetnam; Stephen R. Yool
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (765 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationIniguez, J.M., T.W. Swetnam, and S.Yool. 2008. Topography affected landscape fire history patterns in southern Arizona, USA. Forest Ecology and Management 256:295-303.
- Influencing factors on vegetative cogongrass spread into pine forests on the Mississippi gulf coast
- Poor stem form as a potential limitation to private investment in koa plantation forestry in Hawaii
- Economic impact of the 2008 American Folk Festival in Bangor, Maine
XML: View XML