Skip to Main Content
ASHRAE Standard 160P--criteria for moisture control design analysis in buildingsAuthor(s): Anton TenWolde
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (110 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTenWolde, Anton. 2008. ASHRAE standard 160P--criteria for moisture control design analysis in buildings. ASHRAE transactions 114, pt. 1: 167-171
- Mean wind speed below building height in residential neighborhoods with different tree densities
- Venting of attics & cathedral ceilings
- Corrosion of Embedded Metals in Wood: An Overview of Recent Research with Implications for building moisture design
XML: View XML