Skip to Main Content
Enhanced enzymatic hydrolysis of spruce by alkaline pretreatment at low temperatureAuthor(s): Yulin Zhao; Ying Wang; J.Y. Zhu; Art Ragauskas; Yulin Deng
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (281 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZhao, Yulin; Wang, Ying; Zhu, J.Y.; Ragauskas, Art; Deng, Yulin. 2008. Enhanced enzymatic hydrolysis of spruce by alkaline pretreatment at low temperature. Biotechnology and Bioengineering. 99(6): 1320-1328
- Roles of surfactants in flotation deinking
- Laboratory-and mill-scale study of surfactant spray flotation deinking
- Investigation into nanocellulosics versus acacia reinforced acrylic films
XML: View XML