Skip to Main Content
Effect of cyclic long-term temperature exposure on the bending strength of lumberAuthor(s): David W. Green; James W. Evans
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (419 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGreen, David W.; Evans, James W. 2008. Effect of cyclic long-term temperature exposure on the bending strength of lumber. Wood and Fiber Science 40(2): 288-300.
- Effect of low relative humidity on properties of structural lumber products
- The immediate effect of temperature on the modulus of elasticity of green and dry lumber
- Creep behavior of flakeboards made with a mixture of southern species
XML: View XML