Skip to Main Content
Corrosion of metals in contact with treated wood : developing test methodsAuthor(s): Samuel L. Zelinka; Douglas R. Rammer; D.S. Stone
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (121 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZelinka, Samuel L.; Rammer, Douglas R.; Stone, D.S. 2008. Corrosion of metals in contact with treated wood: Developing test methods. In: Proceedings, NACE international corrosion 2008 conference & expo. 2008 March 16-20, New Orleans, LA. Paper #08403. 9 p.
- Electrochemical corrosion testing of fasteners in extracts of treated wood
- Exposure testing of fasteners in preservative treated wood : gravimetric corrosion rates and corrosion product analyses
- Chapter 23: Corrosion of Metals in Wood Products
XML: View XML