Skip to Main Content
Thermochemical remediation of preservative-treated woodAuthor(s): Ronald Sabo; Carol A. Clausen; Jerrold E. Winandy
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (116 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSabo, Ronald; Clausen, Carol A.; Winandy, Jerrold E. 2008. Thermochemical remediation of preservative-treated wood. In: 39th annual meeting of the internatioinal research group on wood protection: 2008 May 25-29: Istanbul, Turkey. Doc. IRG/WP 08-50254. Stockholm, Sweden : IRG Secretariat: 15 p.
- Multifactorial antimicrobial wood protectants
- Preliminary investigation of biological resistance, water absorption and swelling of thermally compressed pine wood panels
- Nanotechnology : implications for the wood preservation industry
XML: View XML