Skip to Main Content
Rocky Mountain Riparian DigestAuthor(s): Deborah M. Finch
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (2.1 MB)
DescriptionThe Rocky Mountain Riparian Digest presents the many facets of riparian research at the station. Included are articles about protecting the riparian habitat, the social and economic values of riparian environments, watershed restoration, remote sensing tools, and getting kids interested in the science.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFinch, Deborah M. 2008. Rocky Mountain Riparian Digest. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 24 p.
Keywordsriparian, riparian habitats, invasive species, remote sensing, watershed restoration
- Management and techniques for riparian restorations: roads field guide, vol. II
- Management and techniques for riparian restorations: roads field guide, vol. I
- Riparian research and management: Past, present, future: Volume 1
XML: View XML