Skip to Main Content
Green Ash Volume and Weight TablesAuthor(s): Bryce E. Schlaegel
Source: Res. Pap. SO-206. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 17 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (609 KB)
DescriptionA sample of 70 trees from the Mississippi Delta is used to construct volume and weight tables for green ash. Additional keywords: Fraxinus pennsylvanica, merchantable bole estimates, biomass.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchlaegel, Bryce E. 1984. Green Ash Volume and Weight Tables. Res. Pap. SO-206. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 17 p.
- Bird community relationships to succession in green ash (Fraxinus pennsylvanica) woodlands
- Silvical characteristics of green ash (Fraxinus pennsylvanica)
- Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of Fraxinus pennsylvanica hypocotyls and plant regeneration
XML: View XML