Proceedings of the eleventh biennial southern silvicultural research conferenceAuthor(s): Kenneth W. Outcalt; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-48. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 622 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (9.0 MB)
DescriptionOne hundred and twenty-four papers and three poster summaries address a range of issues affecting southern forests. Papers are grouped in 19 sessions that include pine nutrition, nurseries/seed and seedlings, ecophysiology, fire, pine thinning and spacing, wood quality/technology, hardwood thinning and spacing, hardwood nutrition, competition, pine natural regeneration, hardwood artificial regeneration, hardwood natural regeneration, biometrics, understory, site preparation, site preparation and classification, insects and disease/injury, long-term ecophysiology, and ecosystems.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOutcalt, Kenneth W.; [Editor] 2002. Proceedings of the eleventh biennial southern silvicultural research conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-48. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 622 p.
- Proceedings of the 12th biennial southern silvicultural research conference
- Proceedings of the Fifth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
- Proceedings of the 13th Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
XML: View XML