Skip to Main Content
Complex catalysts from self-repairing ensembles to highly reactive air-based oxidation systemsAuthor(s): Craig L. Hill; Laurent Delannoy; Dean C. Duncan; Ira A. Weinstock; Roman F. Renneke; Richard S. Reiner; Rajai H. Atalla; Jong Woo Han; Daniel A. Hillesheim; Rui Cao; Travis M. Anderson; Nelya M. Okun; Djamaladdin G. Musaev; Yurii V. Geletii
Source: Comptes rendus chimie. Vol. 10 (2007): Pages 305-312.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (347 KB)
DescriptionProgress in four interrelated catalysis research efforts in our laboratory are summarized: (1) catalytic photochemical functionalization of unactivated CeH bonds by polyoxometalates (POMs); (2) self-repairing catalysts; (3) catalysts for air-based oxidations under ambient conditions; and (4) terminal oxo complexes of the late-transition metal elements and their oxidation chemistry.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHill, Craig L.; Delannoy, Laurent; Duncan, Dean C.; Weinstock, Ira A.; Renneke, Roman F.; Reiner, Richard S.; Atalla, Rajai H.; Han, Jong Woo; Hillesheim, Daniel A.; Cao, Rui; Anderson, Travis M.; Okun, Nelya M.; Musaev, Djamaladdin G.; Geletii, Yurii V. 2007. Complex catalysts from self-repairing ensembles to highly reactive air-based oxidation systems. Comptes rendus chimie. Vol. 10 (2007): Pages 305-312.
KeywordsAlkane functionalization, self-repairing catalysts, air-based oxidations, late-transition metaleoxo complexes, alkanes, heavy metals, photochemistry, chemical reactions, catalysis, oxidation, polyoxometalates, oxygen, paraffin
- Equilibrating metal-oxide cluster ensembles for oxidation reactions using oxygen in water
- Steric effects of bulky tethered arylpiperazines on the reactivity of Co-Schiff base oxidation catalysts—a synthetic and computational study
- Deactivation of Co-Schiff base catalysts in the oxidation of para -substituted lignin models for the production of benzoquinones
XML: View XML