Skip to Main Content
Invasive Species Science Update (No. 2)Author(s): Mee-Sook Kim; Jack Butler
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 6 p.
Publication Series: Science Bulletins and Newsletters
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (636.36 KB)
DescriptionMee-Sook and I received several favorable comments regarding the first issue of the Invasive Species Science Update. In true Government form, the newsletter is now often referenced by the acronym ISSU. So, this is the second issue of ISSU.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKim, Mee-Sook, coord; Butler, Jack, ed. 2008. Invasive Species Science Update (No. 2). Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 6 p.
Keywordsinvasive species, invasive plants, ecology, management, fire effects, biological control
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 7)
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 8)
- Impacts of nonnative species on the health of natural and planted forests
XML: View XML