Bird Conservation Implementation and Integration in the Americas: Proceedings of the Third International Partners in Flight Conference. 2002 March 20-24; Asilomar, California, Volume 1 and 2Author(s): C. John Ralph; Terrell D. Rich
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-191. Albany, CA: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station. 1296 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
Download Publication (42.0 MB)
DescriptionThese two volumes contain in part papers presented at the Third International Partners in Flight Conference: A Workshop on Bird Conservation Implementation and Integration, which was held 20-24 March 2002 at the Asilomar Conference Center in Monterey, California. The conference gathered together researchers, educators, foresters, monitoring specialists, planners, and land managers to discuss the past, present, and future directions of conservation, land planning, and research for birds in North and South America, with a primary focus on landbirds. The papers in these volumes represent a broad array of subjects, including management planning, conservation, educational outreach programs, ornithological research, research methodologies, along with the some of the newest technologies for research and dissemination of information.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Ralph, C. John; Rich, Terrell D., editors. 2005. Bird Conservation Implementation and Integration in the Americas: Proceedings of the Third International Partners in Flight Conference. 2002 March 20-24; Asilomar, California, Volume 1 and 2. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-191. Albany, CA: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station. 1296 p.
Keywordsbird populations, conservation, planning, monitoring, education, management, ecology, migration
- Land Stewardship in the 21st Century: The Contributions of Watershed Management; 2000 March 13-16; Tucson, AZ
- Challenges of Avian Conservation on Non-Federal Forests in the Pacific Northwest
XML: View XML