Skip to Main Content
Durability of structural panelsAuthor(s): Eddie W. Price; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-53. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 185 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (19.0 MB)
DescriptionTwenty papers from the proceedings of a workshop are presented on the durability of a group of structural panels for use in roof, wall, and floor sheathing applications. The panel types are waferboard,flakeboard, strandboard, oriented structural board, and structural particleboard. A summary of the proceedings is given as the final presentation.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPrice, Eddie W.; [Editor] 1984. Durability of structural panels. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-53. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 185 p.
KeywordsDimensional stability, preservative treatment, load duration, biodeterioration, research needs
- Desired future conditions for Southwestern riparian ecosystems: Bringing interests and concerns together
- Eighth Great Plains wildlife damage control workshop proceedings
- Integrating Social Science and Ecosystem Management: A National Challenge
XML: View XML