Skip to Main Content
Forest science in the South - 2008Author(s): Southern Research Station USDA Forest Service
Source: Science Update SRS-016. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionIt is my pleasure to present the 2008 Forest Science in the South, a summary of accomplishments of the USDA Forest Service Southern Research Station (SRS). This annual report includes a CD with details about our research and products, as well as links for ordering or downloading publications.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2008. Forest science in the South - 2008. Science Update SRS-016. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
- Biotechnology in the Southern Research Station: a problem analysis
- A Manual for the Identification of Invasive Plants in Southern Forests
- Southern Research Station Global Change Research Strategy 2011-2019
XML: View XML