Skip to Main Content
Timber harvests in Alaska: 1910-2006Author(s): Allen M. Brackley; Richard W. Haynes; Susan J. Alexander
Source: Research Note. PNW-RN-560. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (601 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides estimates of total softwood harvest, by owner, for Alaska for 1910-2006. This information is a mix of reported and estimated data. These data are being used to develop assumptions needed in forest planning by both public and private forest managers.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrackley, Allen M.; Haynes, Richard W.; Alexander, Susan J. 2009. Timber harvests in Alaska: 1910-2006. Research Note. PNW-RN-560. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 24 p.
KeywordsTimber harvests, Alaska forest products, timber supply, forest products trade, forest planning
- Estimated timber harvest by U.S. region and ownership, 1950-2002.
- Washington's public and private forests.
- American Samoa's forest resources, 2001.
XML: View XML