Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2006 Research AccomplishmentsAuthor(s): Rick Fletcher
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 38 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.0 MB)
DescriptionThe Rocky Mountain Research Station has a long and celebrated legacy of conducting relevant natural resources research throughout the Interior West and beyond. Land managers and planners regularly rely upon our science to help make wise resource decisions. Our niche among research organizations is distinct: mission-oriented, close to the customers, a reputation for objectivity and science quality, millions of acres of living laboratory, a science and support workforce that concentrates on solving complex problems, and an active presence in all the major ecosystems of the Interior West.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Fletcher, Rick, ed. 2007. Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2006 Research Accomplishments. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 38 p.
KeywordsForest Service research, Rocky Mountain Research Station
- Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2008 Research Accomplishments
- Half a century of research - Fort Valley Experimental Forest 1908-1958
- Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2009 Research Accomplishments
XML: View XML