Rocky Mountain Research Station: Strategic FrameworkAuthor(s): Lane Eskew
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 34 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionA strategic plan is a tool for charting a path into the future. This Strategic Framework will help guide the USDA Forest Service Rocky Mountain Research Station over the next decade during inevitable socioeconomic and environmental change. It is the product of a dialog with our stakeholders and employees to examine the Station's capabilities, anticipate research issues, and describe our future role in providing scientific information to sustain the world's natural resources. This Strategic Framework describes how the Rocky Mountain Research Station will help accomplish the goals of the national USDA Forest Service Strategic Plan. 2008 Strategic Framework Update
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Eskew, Lane, ed. 2003. Rocky Mountain Research Station: Strategic Framework. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 34 p.
KeywordsForest Service research, Rocky Mountain Research Station
- Ranch business planning and resource monitoring for rangeland sustainability
- OptFuels: Fuel treatment optimization
- Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2008 Strategic Framework Update
XML: View XML