Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2008 Strategic Framework UpdateAuthor(s): Lane Eskew
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 43 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThe Rocky Mountain Research Station's 2008 Strategic Framework Update is an addendum to the 2003 RMRS Strategic Framework. It focuses on critical natural resources research topics over the next five to 10 years when we will see continued, if not accelerated, socioeconomic and environmental changes. These include the effects of climate change and human connections on three areas of research emphasis: terrestrial ecosystems, wildland fire, and water supply and quality.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
Eskew, Lane, ed. 2009. Rocky Mountain Research Station: 2008 Strategic Framework Update. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 43 p.
KeywordsForest Service research, Rocky Mountain Research Station
- The "spotlight" ... highlighting researchers at work: Krista Gebert: "The beauty of economics"
- ECO-News - BEMRP: A first of its kind within the Forest Service
- Landscape and Wildfires Seminary: Diagnosis and suppression, methodological advances
XML: View XML