Skip to Main Content
Prescribed burningAuthor(s): James D. Haywood; Finis Harris
Source: Pineville, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station and Kisatchie National Forest
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionThis presentation on prescribed burning is a cooperative effort of the USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station and Kisatchie National Forest; Louisiana State University Agricultural Center; and the Joint Fire Science Program. The CD includes three methods of delivery: slides, Power Point presentation, and script only.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaywood, James D.; Harris, Finis. 2002. Prescribed burning. Pineville, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station and Kisatchie National Forest
- Oak management for wood products
- The woody biomass resource of Alabama
- Communicating forest management science and practices through visualized and animated media approaches to community presentations: An exploration and assessment
XML: View XML