Skip to Main Content
Warping of aircraft propellorsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: FPL technical note ; A2
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.2 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Warping of aircraft propellors. FPL technical note ; A2
Keywordsaircraft, propellers, warping, wood properties
- Veneer cutting and drying properties of tupelo
- The identification of Douglas-fir wood
- Inside wood : a short trip into the interior for the layman
XML: View XML