Skip to Main Content
Warping of aircraft propellorsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: FPL technical note ; A2
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.2 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Warping of aircraft propellors. FPL technical note ; A2
Keywordsaircraft, propellers, warping, wood properties
- Veneer cutting and drying properties of tupelo
- FPL designs meet family housing needs
- Wood handbook: Wood as an engineering material
XML: View XML