Skip to Main Content
Proceedings, land type associations conference: development and use in natural resources management, planning and researchAuthor(s): Marie-Louise Smith; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-294. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 117 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (1.87 MB)
DescriptionContains 39 papers and abstracts presented at the land type associations conference.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, Marie-Louise; [Editor] 2002. Proceedings, land type associations conference: development and use in natural resources management, planning and research. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-294. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 117 p.
- A program of forest soils research for the Pacific Northwest.
- Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 30, June 21, 1940.
- 2001, Research and Development Highlights, USDA Forest Service Northeastern Research Station
XML: View XML