Skip to Main Content
1954 Annual ReportAuthor(s): Philip A. Briegleb
Source: USDA Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (15.5 MB)
Description1954 completed the fiftieth year of operation of the U. S. Forest Service and the thirty-fourth year for the Southern Forest Experiment Station. The half century just past has brought dramatic changes in the forests of the South and to the people and industries dependent upon them.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBriegleb, Philip A. 1954. 1954 Annual Report. USDA Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station
- Disease Problems in Hardwood Forests of the Lower Mississippi Valley
- 1954 midsummer fuel moistures in Oregon and Washington national forests compared with other years.
- Planting the southern pines
XML: View XML