Skip to Main Content
Molecular markers linked to resistance to Cryphonectria parasitica in chestnutAuthor(s): Thomas L. Kubisiak
Source: Journal of the American Chestnut Foundation. 9 (2): 34-43
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (362 KB)
DescriptionKubisiak describes how he came to work on the chestnut blight problem. He touches on the underlying theory behind recombinational linkage mapping, mentions some current results in work with chestnut, and discusses how these results compare to prior knowledge regarding the suspected pattern of inheritance of blight resistance. Finally, the author looks ahead and suggests where efforts might be focused next.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKubisiak, Thomas L. 1996. Molecular markers linked to resistance to Cryphonectria parasitica in chestnut. Journal of the American Chestnut Foundation. 9 (2): 34-43
- The importance of site quality to backcross chestnut establishment success
- Can our chestnut survive another invasion?
- Testing resistance to chestnut blight of hybrid chestnuts
XML: View XML