Skip to Main Content
Molecular markers linked to resistance to Cryphonectria parasitica in chestnutAuthor(s): Thomas L. Kubisiak
Source: Journal of the American Chestnut Foundation. 9 (2): 34-43
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (362 KB)
DescriptionKubisiak describes how he came to work on the chestnut blight problem. He touches on the underlying theory behind recombinational linkage mapping, mentions some current results in work with chestnut, and discusses how these results compare to prior knowledge regarding the suspected pattern of inheritance of blight resistance. Finally, the author looks ahead and suggests where efforts might be focused next.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationKubisiak, Thomas L. 1996. Molecular markers linked to resistance to Cryphonectria parasitica in chestnut. Journal of the American Chestnut Foundation. 9 (2): 34-43
- The importance of site quality to backcross chestnut establishment success
- Can our chestnut survive another invasion?
- Testing resistance to chestnut blight of hybrid chestnuts
XML: View XML