Skip to Main Content
Forest science in the South - 2001Author(s): Southern Research Station USDA Forest Service
Source: Science Update SRS-002. Asheville, NC: USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 87 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionThis publication synthesizes the Southern Research Station's major accomplishments and research products during the period from October 2000 through September 2001, FY 01. Forest Science in the South presents emerging research priorities and highlights research work units and experimental forests, including collaborative research and budget allocations
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2002. Forest science in the South - 2001. Science Update SRS-002. Asheville, NC: USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 87 p.
- Forest science in the South - 2002
- Forest science in the South - 2004
- Forest science in the South - 2008
XML: View XML