Skip to Main Content
Red alderAuthor(s): Forest Service U.S.
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
Station: Washington Office
PDF: Download Publication (395 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationU.S. Forest Service 1984. Red alder. FS-215
KeywordsAmerican wood, Alnus rubra, Wood properties, Wood utilization, Geographical distribution, Anatomy, Growth, Management
- Red alder: A bibliography with abstracts
- Response of young red alder to pruning
- Biology and ecology of red alder.
XML: View XML