Skip to Main Content
AspenAuthor(s): Donald A. Perala; Eugene M. Carpenter
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (433 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPerala, Donald A. ; Carpenter, Eugene M. 1985. Aspen. FS-217
KeywordsAmerican wood, Populus tremuloides, Populus grandidentata, Geographical distribution, Wood properties, Wood utilization, Anatomy, Growth
- Clone expansion and competition between quaking and bigtooth aspen suckers after clearcutting.
- Aspen symposium proceedings.
- Shearing Restores Full Productivity to Sparse Aspen Stands
XML: View XML