Skip to Main Content
Baldcypress (Taxodium distichum)Author(s): Harvey E. Kennedy
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (543 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKennedy, Harvey E., Jr. 1972. Baldcypress (Taxodium distichum). FS-218
KeywordsAmerican wood, Taxodium distichum, Geographical distribution, Wood properties, Wood utilization, Anatomy, Growth
- Baldcypress Height-Diamter Equations and Their Prediction Confindence Intervals
- Effects of salinity on baldcypress seedlings: responses and their relation to salinity tolerance physiological
- Sex pheromone of the baldcypress leafroller (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae)
XML: View XML