Skip to Main Content
Alaska-cedar (Chamaecyparis nootkatensis (D. Don) Spach)Author(s): A. S. Harris
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (693 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHarris, A. S. 1984. Alaska-cedar (Chamaecyparis nootkatensis (D. Don) Spach). FS-224
KeywordsAmerican wood, Chamaecyparis nootkatensis, Geographical distribution, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization, Growth
- Board-Foot and cubic-foot volume tables for Alaska-cedar in southeast Alaska.
- Yellow-cedar, Callitropsis (Chamaecyparis) nootkatensis, secondary metabolites, biological activities, and chemical ecology
- Microsatellite primers for the Pacific Northwest conifer Callitropsis nootkatensis (Cupressaceae)
XML: View XML