Skip to Main Content
Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides (L.) B.S.P.)Author(s): James G. Schroeder
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (176 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchroeder, James G. 1985. Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides (L.) B.S.P.). FS-225
KeywordsAmerican wood, Chamaecyparis thyoides, Geographical distribution, Anatomy, Wood utilization, Wood properties, Growth, Trees, Southeast, Forest Management
- Silvical characteristics of Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides)
- Atlantic white cedar: ecology, restoration, and management: Proceedings of the Arlington Echo symposium
- A New Species of Megastigmus Dalman (Hymenoptera: Torymidae) Reared from Seeds of Atlantic White Cedar (Cupressaceae), with Notes on Infestation Rates
XML: View XML