Skip to Main Content
Incense-cedarAuthor(s): Philip M. McDonald
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (243 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcDonald, Philip M. 1973. Incense-cedar. FS-226
KeywordsAmerican wood, Libocedrus decurrens, Geographical distribution, Anatomy, Growth, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Composition of the heartwood essential oil of incense cedar (Calocedrus decurrens Torr.)
- Bird foraging on incense-cedar and incense-cedar scale during winter in California
- Lumber recovery from incense-cedar in central California.
XML: View XML