Skip to Main Content
Northern white-cedar (Thuja occidentalis)Author(s): William F. Johnston; Matti J. Hyvarinen
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (146 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnston, William F. ; Hyvarinen, Matti J. 1979. Northern white-cedar (Thuja occidentalis). FS-227
KeywordsAmerican wood, Thuja occidentalis, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Silvicultural guide for northern white-cedar (eastern white cedar)
- Historical early stem development of northern white-cedar (Thuja occidentalis L.) in Maine
- Northern white-cedar (Thuja occidentalis L.): an annotated bibliography
XML: View XML