Skip to Main Content
Port-Orford-Cedar (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana (A. Murr.) Parl.)Author(s): Janet L. Ohmann
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (821 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOhmann, Janet L. 1984. Port-Orford-Cedar (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana (A. Murr.) Parl.). FS-228
KeywordsAmerican wood, Chamaecyparis lawsoniana, Geographical distribution, Anatomy, Growth, Wood properties, Wood utilization, Forest management
- Ecology, pathology, and management of Port-Orford-Cedar (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana).
- Operational program to develop Phytophthora lateralis-resistant populations of Port-Orford-cedar (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana)
- Antioxidant activity of extracts from the wood and bark of Port OrFord cedar
XML: View XML