Skip to Main Content
Cottonwood (Populus deltoides Bartr. ex Marsh. and P. trichocarpa Torr. & Gray)Author(s): Harvey E. NO-VALUE
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (288 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Citation, Harvey E. 1985. Cottonwood (Populus deltoides Bartr. ex Marsh. and P. trichocarpa Torr. & Gray). FS-231
KeywordsAmerican wood, Populus deltoides, Populus trichocarpa, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Populus deltoides Bartr ex Marsh.
- The Concentration of Nutrients in Tissues of Plantation-Grown Eastern Cottonwood (Populus deltoides Bart.)
- Shoot Morphogenesis Associated With Flowering in Populus deltoides (Salicaceae)
XML: View XML