Skip to Main Content
HackberryAuthor(s): Glendon W. Smalley
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (292 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmalley, Glendon W. 1973. Hackberry. FS-238
KeywordsAmerican wood, Celtis occidentalis, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- The interrelationships of three gall makers and their natural enemies, on hackberry (Celtis Occidentalis L.)
- Chemical stains in hackberry can be prevented
- Sugarberry Volume and Weight Tables
XML: View XML