Skip to Main Content
American hollyAuthor(s): R. M. Krinard
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (254 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKrinard, R. M. 1973. American holly. FS-242
KeywordsAmerican wood, Ilex opaca, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Notice of release for Eagle Germplasm western yarrow (selected germplasm, natural track)
- Plant profile for Achillea millefolium. Native plant recommendations for southern California ecoregions
- An evaluation of pollination mechanisms for purple prairie-clover, Dalea purpurea (Fabaceae: Amorpheae)
XML: View XML