Skip to Main Content
Western larch (Larix occidentalis Nutt.)Author(s): David P. Lowery
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (210 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLowery, David P. 1984. Western larch (Larix occidentalis Nutt.). FS-243
KeywordsAmerican wood, Larix occidentalis, Growth, Geographical distribution, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Stratification requirements for germination of western larch (Larix occidentalis Nutt.) seed.
- Response of western larch to site preparation
- Recovery of snow-bent young western larch
XML: View XML