Skip to Main Content
PecanAuthor(s): Alexander III Clark
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (282 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationClark, Alexander III. 1973. Pecan. FS-249
KeywordsAmerican wood, Carya, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Sucrose metabolic pathways in sweetgum and pecan seedlings
- Synthesis of Pisolithus Ectomycorrhizae on Pecan Seedlings in Fumigated Soil
- A Guide to the Insect Borers, Pruners, and Girdlers of Pecan and Hickory
XML: View XML