Skip to Main Content
Red pine (Pinus resinosa Ait.)Author(s): Edwin Kallio; John W. Benzie
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (415 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKallio, Edwin ; Benzie, John W. 1980. Red pine (Pinus resinosa Ait.). FS-255
KeywordsAmerican wood, Pinus resinosa, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Effect of compression wood on leaching of chromium, copper, and arsenic from CCA-C treated red pine (Pinus resinosa Ait.)
- Effects of plantation density on wood density and anatomical properties of red pine (Pinus resinosa Ait.)
- Using ring width correlations to study the effects of plantation density on wood density and anatomical properties of red pine (Pinus resinosa Ait.)
XML: View XML