Skip to Main Content
Sugar pine (Pinus lambertiana Dougl.)Author(s): Bohun B. Kinloch
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (284 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKinloch, Bohun B. 1984. Sugar pine (Pinus lambertiana Dougl.). FS-257
KeywordsAmerican wood, Pinus lambertiana, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Population biology of sugar pine (Pinus lambertiana Dougl.) with reference to historical disturbances in the Lake Tahoe Basin: implications for restoration
- First report of Fusarium proliferatum causing Fusarium root disease on sugar pine (Pinus lambertiana) in a forest container nursery in California
- Sugar pine and its hybrids
XML: View XML