Skip to Main Content
Western white pine (Pinus monticola)Author(s): David P. Lowery
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (301 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLowery, David P. 1984. Western white pine (Pinus monticola). FS-258
KeywordsAmerican wood, Pinus monticola, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Effect of white pine blister rust (Cronartium ribicola) and rust-resistance breeding on genetic variation in western white pine Pinus monticola)
- Silvics of western white pine
- Biophysical characteristics influencing growth and abundance of western white pine (Pinus monticola) across spatial scales in the Coeur d'Alene River Basin, Idaho
XML: View XML