Skip to Main Content
Eastern redcedar (Juniperus virginiana L.)Author(s): Edwin R. Lawson
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: Download Publication (273 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLawson, Edwin R. 1985. Eastern redcedar (Juniperus virginiana L.). FS-260
KeywordsAmerican wood, Juniperus virginiana, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Impact of Pruning Eastern Redcedar (Juniperus virginiana)
- Status and trends of eastern redcedar (Juniperus virginiana) in the central United States: Analyses and observations based on Forest Inventory and Analysis data
- An annotated bibliography of eastern redcedar.
XML: View XML