Skip to Main Content
Tamarack (Larix laricina (Du Roi) K. Koch)Author(s): William F. Johnston; Eugene M. Carpenter
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (187 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnston, William F. ; Carpenter, Eugene M. 1985. Tamarack (Larix laricina (Du Roi) K. Koch). FS-268
KeywordsAmerican wood, Larix laricina, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Above-ground weights for tamarack in northeastern Minnesota.
- Height and diameter of tamarack seed sources in northern Wisconsin.
- Botanical and Commercial Range of Tamarack In the Lake States
XML: View XML